Wednesday 14 July 2010

Hello World!

Hello, I'm Pepe and this is my first blog. I called it "Pepe talks about IT" because I found nice this play on words for a blog in which I'm going to talk about many topics of Information Technologies... And, if you're interested in this kind of topics, you'll probably know why I called the first entry "Hello World!"...

First of all, let me tell you a little about myself: my full name is José Martínez Benavides and I live in Seville (Spain). I obtained the Computer Engineer degree at the University of Seville in 2006 and since them my professional carreer have been linked to software engineering. I feel very lucky about that because I consider myself a software engineering enthusiast (for example, becoming a member of an engineering association and subscribing to specialized magazines).


Why have I created this blog? Because I need to share my knowledge and tell my ideas about the Information Technologies. I don't consider myself an expert at all, but an enthusiast (as I mentioned before) who would like to talk with and learn from people with the same interests.

Well, this has been the introduction. I'm sorry if my English isn't very good... please don't hesihate about correcting me. I hope you to follow this blog (I recomend you to use a blog reader) and to participate leaving your comments. You can contact me sending a mail to josemartinezbenavides at gmail dot com and maybe you'd like to visit my site at http://sites.google.com/site/josemartinezbenavides/.

Regards!


The question: what impressions do you have about this blog after reading this entry?

2 comments:

  1. "Hello Pepe" (Spanish version of "Hello World")

    I'll follow your blog, of course... I hope to learn a lot of things about that weird subject about engineering or something like that :P

    Regards,

    Javi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Javi. I'd like to talk about language processing soon, so get ready... :)

    ReplyDelete